Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
What to bring to your appointment:
- A referral from your GP, Optometrist or specialist Doctor
- Your Medicare card
- Your pension card
- Your private health insurance card
- Your most current glasses (both reading and distance)
- A list of your current medications
- A pair of sunglasses to wear following dilation of your pupils
Methods of payment:
MetWest Eye Centre accepts EFTPOS, all major credit cards (excluding Amex and Diner’s) and cash.
There is a good amount of on street parking available around the centre. Please be aware of the parking time limits.
MetWest Eye Centre is about a 10 minute walk from the Blacktown Train Station. There is a Taxi rank outside the station.
There are also buses that travel along Main Street, Blacktown. Best stop is TAFE Blacktown Campus, which services the following routes:
611, 630, 700, 702, 721, 722, 800, 812